Tanmay is a self taught landscape photographer based in the San Francisco Bay Area. He works as a hardware designer for Apple, and spends most of his free time exploring the western states. He was born and raised in Mumbai, India, and has lived in the United States for the past 7 years. His first foray into photography was through traveling with his parents to remote corners of India. He started out in street and fine-art Conceptual photography, and This interest then naturally culminated into landscape Photography because of his love for the wilderness.
- Contributed to 'Eyes over the world ' by Rizzoli Publication
- Contributed to 'Drone Futures : UAS in Landscape and urban Design' By CRC PRESS, UK
- Interview in SUMMER 2019 Issue of Tamron's US and European Magazine
- Multiple works Published and awarded on 1x.com
- National Geographic Yourshot Editor's spotlight - Summer 2019